The Rebel Kings

6 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
Kings of Rebel.
Kings of Rebel.

Quiet around the new,
Talkative around the old.

A two in one deal,
That people don’t get.

I understand
The Rebel Kings.

One on the outside,
Two on the inside.

Nice and kind,
But brutal and deadly.

I met the Rebel Kings,
And never trusted so fast.

He doesn’t just listen,
He provides care and advice.

A two in one deal,
That people don’t get.

One on the outside,
Two on the inside.

Kings of Rebel.
Kings of Rebel.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3175
Reviews 141
I really liked this. I thought the title was catchy and the rhythm was fresh, fun to read. My favorite line was:
I met the Rebel Kings,
And never trusted so fast.


I love the way that line sounds.

So, it sounds like this person has a split personality. But maybe you're comparing how he acts around different people? Anyways, I liked this poem a lot.

-Dai
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
So, it sounds like this person has a split personality.


I'm glad you understood the concept of what I was trying to get at.
And yes,
my best friend does have Split Personality Disorder. (:


I'm glad you liked it.
I personally didn't like it at first, but I gave it to my friend anyways.
And he loved it.
So I've been putting it out there to see what other people think of it. ^_^




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3175
Reviews 141
Oh wow, he does have a split personality? Knowing that really gives the poem a lot more meaning and background. I really did enjoy this poem, and your friend is very lucky to have you!
-Dai
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
Yeah. (:
I figured it wouldn't have as much of a meaning to everyone else as it would to him. (:
And he helps me out through everything,
so I help him out through everything. (:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
I like it, but at first I wasn't show how to read it. But that it probably me just being stupid :P I really liked it, and knowing that you do have a friend with a split personality makes it all the more meaningful (like Daisuki said.) Good job.
-tgirly
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel



Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown