Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Read / Write
Poetry
Other Poetry
Haiku, anyone?
3 posts
Amice
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
37
Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:14 pm
Amice
says...
·
Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:14 pm
How the setting sun
Quietly delights my mind-
Secret of summer.
Haiku
: three unrhymed lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables, respectively.
-Amice-
Jennafina
Gender
Points
6523
Reviews
657
Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:17 am
Jennafina
says...
·
Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:17 am
Wow! You're really good at that!
I like the imagery, and how you have really captured the summery spirit. It doesn't sound forced at all.
Supermal
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
43
Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:28 am
Supermal
says...
·
Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:28 am
I like it. The first two lines are really good, especially. They go really good together.
~Michelle~
Who needs friends when you've just bought a brand new pen?
Sign In
Register
You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan