My Inner Child Ran Away :(

18 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 590
Reviews 13
I love this poem! its fantastic. I really like the way you have written it without a definite format, more like it was a casual convesation or a flow of thought as opposed to groups of rhyming couplets or something. while the ending was bittersweet, i think that it was very fitting, and i liked too the way you described the inner child as a messy little person full of energy.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3371
Reviews 61
I really like this poem. It's so good. I can't see any way to improve it. Well done and keep writing. :D
God gives us our relatives - thank God we can choose our friends.
- Ethel Watts Mumford

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Walter Winchell

“I’ll Surprise you, I promise”
-Adam Lambert




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 934
Reviews 2
This made me happy and sad at the same time. I didn't even think that was possible. Thankyou for sharing this.
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.



That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)