deleted

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 719
Reviews 562
Sorry :/
Last edited by Button on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1290
Reviews 7
I love this Piece! It flows throughout the poem, but try to use more punctuation. (:

--Hope(:




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1349
Reviews 27
hello my name is James!
I adore nature poems basically because they are really soothing for my mind and you'rs really hit the spot. hahah. anyway i really like the point of the poem and that is natural water. you should have written more i think i can see you'r power of observations.
if you have any quaries about my review
PM me!



Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus