Like Every Great Nation

3 posts
Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1802
Reviews 5
I know its a bit repetative, but this is what i have.

--------------

One day I will rise,
And other I will fall!
Like every Great Nation,
I'll be like them all.
I'll get to my peak
and can't go any further.
Like every Great Nation,
There will be a great fall.
But unlike every Great Nation,
Mine will be slow and small!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8414
Reviews 151
Hi! I really liked this piece I only saw one thing that really bugged me!

And other I will fall!
I think you mean, "And another I'll fall!" or something like that. Otherwise it was good!
Great job! :smt023
Sorrow lasts through this night
I'll take this piece of you,
and hold for all eternity
For just one second I felt whole... as you flew right through me.


~Sorrow by Flyleaf




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
Topic locked until author reviews more.



You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)