z

Young Writers Society

nothin interesting

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:09 am
kutestuff003 says...

Last edited by kutestuff003 on Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support our troops..

Shoutouts:
Liz~ Your so funny
Greg~ Don't change..and I mean that
Alex~ Dude, your great...
Colton~Man you sure are nice see ya

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:29 am
Elizabeth says...

Yeah I was glad I could help you turn it into a poem. Yeah, sometimes I feel like this with ... I don't know which name to address him by now. I liked this. I hope things will get better with you and him and he better see it. If not, as I said, I will grab his head and smash it into the moniter whilst screaming "READ IT NOW LUCIER READ IT NOW!!!"

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:56 am
Teeeeo. says...

I didn't think I was snapping... And I feel so bad... But yet, It's a poem, and I don't want this to rot in the Randomness Forum, so I'll just rate this through the teary eyes...

I didn't think this poem... Flowed... very well... It switched views in the middle which was kinda confusing... *sniff* It might have helped a little to kinda split this better, to make the EMOTION feel more... alive. Poetry like this needs to come from the soul, not just from the brain... I think I should just stop here...

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:03 am
Rei says...

I think I'm going to have to go along with Teodore on this one. The feelings are there, but not in a way that will make the reader feel anything. This goes for all your poems that I've read.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:19 am
Crysi says...

Like I said in another poem of yours.. This is more of a rant to a friend than anything else. I won't comment on what I think about relationships for people as young as you.. But I really didn't like this. You need to try to mature your writing a little more. Poetry shouldn't tell as much as it should show. Poetry is all about the words and the flow and the rhythm, not about the message itself (although there should always be a message in it).
Love and Light

The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality