Dreams of Suicide

20 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 688
:) Amusing, and I liked how it showed the tie in to the backward haunting thoughts of your mind. I wish there weren't so many capitals, but the format make sense for the sake of adding an independently standing and important phrase.

Your latest poems are witty; you've found your simple style. But I'd like to see a bit more in the next effort.
Carpe Diem.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 142
lmao! XD you're brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
I think you're crazy, maybe.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 112
I agree with everything good everyone else said xD

Great work (:
“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 890
Reviews 2
I like how you made yourself seem so vulnerable. Did you really have a dream about suicide? I like how to gave the wind personification you made the poem sound even cooler by doing that. Overall it was short, but very well written :)
watch me as I float away leaving my lifeless body behind leave my wounded heart unmeneded just as you intended leave my timeless love alone you ripped out my heart and stole it but I just cried and smiled "you can keep it" I'll never love again.




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 2
It's strange..
:S
I like it :)
The name caught my eye...
Typical emo girl :roll:
Hehe physics?
I don't get it :S
I'm not logical enough
"I wanna go to bed now!" Frank Iero
"I don't think having a My Chemical Romance action figure will make a kid start his own band, I like to think it will make him save children from a burning building.<- Gerard Way



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.