Moments in Mass Silence

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1254
Reviews 387
Moments in Mass Silence

The air becomes thick with thought.
It is a moment of prayer.
I can imagine the dense cloud
floating over the heads of the congregation.
It is a smokey purple,
with images quickly flickering about.
Images of sorrow and joy,
and confusion.
I am the only one who looks about,
wondering what thoughts I am barely perceiving.
Last edited by yoha_ahoy on Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1175
Reviews 185
I like it. You need to add punctuation first before I can determine the flow. Do that and I shall return.
I will always fight back, no matter what.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1254
Reviews 387



“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell