z

Young Writers Society

I am a Soul

Reviews: 0
Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:30 pm
noornia says...

................ I AM A SOUL.................

In the rainy forest deep in it's core, I seek the wondrous place which all souls end up. As I make my way through the bushes and giant trees. I see things of miracle, The spirit of the creatures that rule the earth ..The hidden talents of its making. An owl above my head Howling, Their Echoing piercing into my existence. As I move forwards I see a deer passing by. I turn to see where it went. There! I spot it, near the trees and the lavenders of the sweetest smell, Flowers circling where I stand. Colors painting the dull world where I come from, how lovely it seems .. So careless and innocent, so fragile yet beautiful and mighty. I walk towards it, in hope of gently touching it's amazing fur. In a blink of an eye, it skips away and disappears into the shadowing jungle. I continue my journey, to find a beautiful pond at the end of the path which I walk. So extraordinary in it's calmness and mix of bright colors as if being perfectly designed and painted carefully. It starts to rain, the sky so depressing With rain that pour like tears that shed from losing a dear one. I gain a bit closer to look at myself in the pond. And as the drops of Rain came down, across my cheeks and trickle down into the pond ..What I see is a blur. My reflection getting lost in the movements that have been irrupted by the rainMy soul drowning with every drop, every move, and I feel such darkness surrounding me. Like a painful grip of death, A sudden cold breeze that seems to never end. My eyes, getting heavy. I start to lose my breath. I feel all the rushing blood in my heart stopping to a halt. My heartbeat slowing down .. I fall down ... And lay in the bed of roses near me ..my face towards the sky .. I take the last glimpse as my essence fades away .. I am nothing .. I am everywhere .. I belong to mother earth .. Guiding it as it guided me throughout my life .. I am finally one with my surroundings

Attachments
72531_1708739677800_1217323330_32004075_4139554_n.jpg
72531_1708739677800_1217323330_32004075_4139554_n.jpg (176.83 KiB) Viewed 130 times

Reviews: 4
Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:25 am
AnnaliseRose says...

Ok... wow. wow wow wow wow wow.
this was beautiful! the way you twisted your words to write a story...
the way you used imagery to describe it...
just all in all, this was beautiful, and sweet, and very well wrote!
i can not wait to read more of your works.
this was amazing, how you put so much detail into this.
keep up the amazing work!
please reveiw my one poem!
~rosey
My best friend always told me to reach for the moon because the worst I could do was land on a star.

504 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 504
Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:58 am
Kafkaescence says...

noornia wrote:

In the rainy forest deep in it's core Deep in the core of a(n) (adjective) rainforest, I seek the wondrous place which all souls end up. As I make my way through the bushes and giant trees, I see things of miracle Awkward. , the spirit of the creatures that rule the earth. These two sentences don't flow well together. ..The hidden talents of its making. An owl above my head is howling, Their its echoing echoes piercing into my existence. As I move forwards forward, I see a deer passing by. I turn to see where it went. There! I spot it, near the trees and the lavenders of the sweetest smell sweet-smelling laveneders, Flowers circling where I stand. Colors painting the dull world where I come from, how lovely it seems .. So careless and innocent, so fragile yet beautiful and mighty. I walk towards toward it, in the hopes of gently touching it's its amazing (Think of another adjective here.) fur. In a the blink of an eye, it skips away and disappears into the shadowing shadowy jungle. I continue my journey, to Conctinuing my journey, I find a beautiful pond at the end of the path which thatI walk. It is so extraordinary in it's its calmness and mix of bright colors, as if beingit had been perfectly designed If it is perfectly designed, there would be no "as if," for perfection is a constant standard. and painted carefully. It starts to rain. the sky so depressing With rain that pour like tears that shed from losing a dear one. I gain inch (or something like that) a bit closer to look at myself in the pond. And asthe drops of rain came come down, streaking across my cheeks and trickle tricklingdown into the pond..What I see is a blur. My reflection becomes blurred, lost in the movements that have been irrupted by the pouring rain. My soul drowning with every drop, every move movement, and I feel such darkness surrounding me Meh. Abrupt. . Like a painful grip of death, a sudden ("Sudden" has a connotation of short-lasting. Clearly, as it "never seems to end," it is not short-lasting.) cold breeze that seems to never end. My eyes, getting heavy. I start to lose my breath. I feel all the rushing blood in my heart stopping coming to a halt. My heartbeat slowing down, I fall down to the ground, and lay lie in the bed of roses near me. My face towards toward the sky, I take the a last glimpse of...? as my essence fades away. I am nothing...I am everywhere...I belong to Mother Earth.. Guiding it as it guided me throughout my life...I am finally one with my surroundings.

Alright, can you please make the font color black? I had to copy/paste it into my reply and change the font color myself just so I could actually read the thing.

-Kafka
#TNT

WRFF

“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind