Young Writers Society

The Travels from Shallot's Diary DAY 1 *D*

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:31 pm
Youngling says...

DAY 1: Adventure! Out of the House!

Today,

I jumped off of the shelf where all of my friends were. Mum warned me not to get near a cat cause they rip dolls like me to shreds! Since today is really important, I tied my carrot hair into a high ponytail with a blue ribbon. It looks too cute! I've got to go find Henry, my little brother today. He's in the rose garden!

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"Running for brother! Thorns don't hurt me! Mum sees no splits! Feel like This!"

Love Love,
Shallot Lalarae!

A/N: I'll do two versions for TTfSD Days. Diary mode, and Story mode. *D* means Diary, and *S* means Story.
See you guys La-ter!

P.S. I won't be doing Storymode for DAY 1.

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:52 am
ZannaShepherd says...

Sounds like it could be interesting! Good Luck, and have fun!
In order to write about life, first you must live it!

Ernest Hemingway

Hmm, must be why I only write fantasy, that's the only life I've ever lived.
~Zanna

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:20 pm
RoarShark says...

This sound like it could be interesting. I really need to read some of the story part to really be able to tell you how interesting it is. As for the first diary part, it seems kinda bland. I think it is great that the character/narrator skims over what happened the previous day, but she need to have more of her own voice prominent in the diary. When I think diary, I expect to see the characters thought and feelings about something, where as this just showed me a little taste of herself. This does have potential if you keep working at it. Good Luck with writing!

Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered