Young Writers Society

The Travels from Shallot's Diary DAY 1 *D*

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:31 pm
Youngling says...

DAY 1: Adventure! Out of the House!

Today,

I jumped off of the shelf where all of my friends were. Mum warned me not to get near a cat cause they rip dolls like me to shreds! Since today is really important, I tied my carrot hair into a high ponytail with a blue ribbon. It looks too cute! I've got to go find Henry, my little brother today. He's in the rose garden!

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"Running for brother! Thorns don't hurt me! Mum sees no splits! Feel like This!"

Love Love,
Shallot Lalarae!

A/N: I'll do two versions for TTfSD Days. Diary mode, and Story mode. *D* means Diary, and *S* means Story.
See you guys La-ter!

P.S. I won't be doing Storymode for DAY 1.

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:52 am
ZannaShepherd says...

Sounds like it could be interesting! Good Luck, and have fun!
In order to write about life, first you must live it!

Ernest Hemingway

Hmm, must be why I only write fantasy, that's the only life I've ever lived.
~Zanna

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:20 pm
RoarShark says...

This sound like it could be interesting. I really need to read some of the story part to really be able to tell you how interesting it is. As for the first diary part, it seems kinda bland. I think it is great that the character/narrator skims over what happened the previous day, but she need to have more of her own voice prominent in the diary. When I think diary, I expect to see the characters thought and feelings about something, where as this just showed me a little taste of herself. This does have potential if you keep working at it. Good Luck with writing!

Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec