z

Young Writers Society

To Kill A Unicorn [1/2]

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:10 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Wow! Hi, this is the frist time I've read anything of yours I believe, and I'm already liking it! I think I should start reading more of your stuff, this is really great! I don't have anything negative to say. If you write anything else, please send me a link! I enjoyed reading this(: Best of luck!

~Forsakinshadow~

PS: 'Like'
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:30 am
charcoalspacewolfman says...

Yes, the unicorn should've definitely specified what type of pure virgin it wanted...I found it really funny when they couldn't find any virgins in town. I liked this half of the story pretty well (haven't read the other half yet), but there are some things I'd like to mention.
And they've already been mentioned, but I really don't care. I really thought with all the allusions to how awful Mud looked that you might describe some of her. Not that I don't have a pretty good picture of her, but it seems strange that you didn't list any horrible deformities...
I probably wouldn't have noticed, really, except I caught sight of someone's review and they mentioned it. Normally I just skip over description anyway, so I don't think it's a big deal.
HMS Tragedy?! We should-we should have known!!!

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 pm
HorsebackWriter says...

Damn. You are the reason people get on these sites. Great job as usual RH! But I didn't need to tell you that.
"So it all comes down to this, doesn't it? Does the wand in your hand know it's last master was Disarmed? Beacause if it does...I am the true master of the Elder Wand."

"And quite honestly, I've had enough trouble for a lifetime."

~Harry Potter

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:59 am
mangawolf says...

I loved this. I can just hear the tone in my head and it's lovely. Hilarious. This should be in a book I'm reading called Unicorns vs. Zombies. Have you by chance read it?

Reviews: 1
Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:34 pm
kimkim10101 says...

I loved your story very interesting!!! You did a great job!!!:)

"My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together."
— Bishop Desmond Tutu