z

Young Writers Society

The Story Teller

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:06 am
Ranger Hawk says...

Yay!! Haha and thanks, I found it and just had to use it. Gotta love the Joker. :)

Okay, enough rambling! Onto the review! :D

Durriedog wrote:I scrabbled at the side of the opening while trying not to be bested by gravity, gulped down into the horrible darkness by the very thing that had ironically kept me on my feet all these years.

As much as I like the wording you have here, it got rather lengthy for me, and borders on a run-on sentence.

It was as if all the vicious knots and bends in the roots of this tree were centred on this man-made obstruction.

I love this! Reminds me of the Tree of the Dead from Sleepy Hollow. :D

When I was done, I ripped the corner off a blanket and pushed the top and bottom of an end through the stick, so it was like a flag.

And I had to write on the stick to distinguish it from the many others lying around.

Why would he need to write on the stick to distinguish it if he's made the flag?

Okay, that's all that I noticed! Well done yet again, loving the twist and looking forward to the next installment. :smt023
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:37 am
CelticaNoir says...

It was great. :D Other than what Spitfire said, of course, it's okay, I think. You could still do some good by putting those gaps in between the paragraphs, but then again, I'm just a bit too nit-picky for styling. :D I liked it though, so keep on writing as always!

Robyn.
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:28 pm
IIWickedDestinyII says...

I think you shoukd absolutly continue this! I loved the different days of the month, it made me want to read more. The people before me have told you what you need to fix so I wont repeat. I hope you will put more up, I enjoyed reading this a lot. This story has some good potential!
Wicked <3
One word to say to you
One world to live onto
One person that makes you spin
One song you'll always sing
Show me the way <3

If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver