z

Young Writers Society

Dragon Tamer

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:18 pm
TaylaChase says...

Hi everyone!
Thank you all sooo much for reviewing my story! You helped me out a ton and my story is now (hopefully) better than when I started out with it! Thanks again!

~Tayla
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
~Albert Einstein

I'm not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
~Anonymous

I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen and I can't erase my mistakes. . .
~Anonymous

Reviews: 2
Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:27 pm
Chaoshound says...

I guess this story was pretty good, but it seemed a bit rushed to me. The descriptions was okay but needed a bit more work, in my opinion. The setting was great, and the characterization was interesting, to say the least. My main problem was the dragon though. Talking dragons are too cliched for me, but other than that, nice job there. :)

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:06 pm
Earthfire713 says...

This was a really good story! It just sounds a little like the Dragonriders of Pern series, but other than that, it's great!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:11 pm
Redfang18 says...

Such beautiful and magneficent power of the words. Your wizardry in this piece has drawn me to it and I embrace it. Your wizardry in this piece calls all dragon-lovers to it. Such a combination of Eragon, The Fire Within, and Dragons of Deltora is blended into a divine piece such as this one. Keep writing for the sake of writing and other writers would praise your works the same way I did.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues