z

Young Writers Society

Blood River

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:47 pm
Aedomir says...

Erm... am I missing something? Did you delete something? Was this a joke or what? I mean... you are a great writer and just... what?!
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:39 pm
Plus-One says...

LOL! I just got back from being AWOL and came here from a critique on one of my stories...But that has to be the most amusing thing I've read for a long time! :P
"Nostalgia's just not what it used to be..."

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:44 pm
twilight tiger says...

this piece was funny! :lol: I enjoyed reading it. It was short and random, just the kind of thing that puts a smile on someone's face, or a laugh bursting to erupt out of their chest. The way you did the dialogue, it was like I was reading an Instant Message, it made it kind of enjoyable to me :D

I liked it though, it was funny. You based it off of Twilight, as I saw. When I saw "Edward" and the "werewolf" it made me smile, because it was so random. Although, it kind of made werewolves seem really violent, as Jacob is opposite, but I loved it! :D

Randomness is the best policy
=P
The road is full of many bumps and mounds; it's up to the strength of our heart and soul to be able to overcome them.

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:59 pm
TNG100 says...

i was a little confused at the beginning. are there people talking about the movie, or if not, i am confused at the random outbursts in the scene. the story is a little short for a chapter or a prologue/epilogue. i am not clear on what is happening in the story. please elaborate and i will reread.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun May 01, 2011 3:29 pm
KhardanJakk says...

Wow...this is the best story I have EVER read. xD! But now time for me to review it semi-seriously.

The assassin crouched in a field where the moon was bright and wolves cried in the distance.

Who's the assassin? Might wanna give us more detail on that, haha. You sound like you're starting a novel or something, but then it gets a little crazy.

Then a hot guy walked by and he was like, "OMG! Can I have ur #?" and he was like "Sure."

I wouldn't use the text talk if I were you...maybe have the hot guy say, "OhmiGod! Can I have your number?!" Oh, and don't put dialogue of different characters in the same paragraph! lol.

And then the wolf tore apart his flesh, and the blood spilled across the grass and Edward from Twilight came out and drank it all up. The end.

Tore apart whose flesh? The hot guy's? Or the assassin's? Haha. I love the ending! Other than the weird and most likely purposeful mistakes I saw, fantastic work on this weird story of yours xD!
If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
"Can't work today. Still queer."

You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World