z

Young Writers Society

Scrap #1

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:40 am
Phoenixfire says...

“Everyone knows about death, right? But what people don’t talk about, or even think about, really, is what’s between it. The lines between death and life are not as clear as they seem. It is in the between, when those lines blur, that you gain real power. Those who see that in between never come back—their souls are already on the journey to whatever destination is their lot. It is those who can look outside the seemingly rigid lines of life and death who are more dangerous than anything on this earth. Or even out of it.”
~ Inmate #7089, Montana Psychiatric Institute for the Mentally Unwell
"....I hold with those who favor fire", Frost

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm
VivielTwixt says...

But what people don’t talk about, or even think about, really, is what’s before it.

There is no between death. You mean between life and death, or just before death.

The idea is interesting. Once between the line of life and death, one need not worry about living or about dying so they're free in a way. I'd like to see this used in a novel. It would make an interesting story.
If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world, there's nothing to it
-Wonka

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:31 pm
Phoenixfire says...

Wow, it's been forever since I've reread this. Good point--and something I'll change if it ever goes any further. Thanks for the input!
"....I hold with those who favor fire", Frost

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:56 pm
ZannaShepherd says...

Interesting concept, I really like your writing style. I didn't find any gramatical errors, so thumbs up to that! Good luck, have fun. and keep up the great work!
~Zanna Shepherd
In order to write about life, first you must live it!

Ernest Hemingway

Hmm, must be why I only write fantasy, that's the only life I've ever lived.
~Zanna

Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria