review

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 20
1) does it draw my attention?
yes it does. it was very interesting, but the vocabulary was just a little bland. I think what drew me in the most was you attacking Mr. Duckworth.

2)Character Development?
She seems very interesting. Somehow reminiscent of a certain someone, but not too much. Just a taste.

3)Other thoughts?
burritos. and I really like your writing.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 89
AH! Everyone! This is supposed to be attatched to the "Yarn-prologue"

Me: -___- attacking Mr. Duckworth was self defense of my writing, this is not yet a good working piece for me, so I was working on it. And still am! So therefore Mr. Duckworth shouldn't be allowed to read it in my prescence.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 32
Wtf??? i have absolutely NO clue wht ur talking about :smt064
Why did you hit me?" he groaned groggily, blinking like an owl.

"Why are you in my bed!?" I countered, wriggling in embarrassment.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7241
Reviews 721
I think this was supposed to be posted as a review here.

I'll see if I can get a Mod to lock this thread.

~Azila~




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9907
Reviews 506
Locked.
I wrote the above just for you.



You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus