z

Young Writers Society

Chains and Deals I

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:08 am
Sleeping Valor says...

*bows* Thanks for reading. It's been fun.

^_^ Keek out!
Last edited by Sleeping Valor on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:03 pm
Swires says...

Good, interesting and I want to find out more.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:07 pm
ukgurl@hart says...

I am very intrigued. It appears this Kent fellow has some sort of power with words. Very interesting.

Some words of advice: be careful how you try to physically describe him. This is always tricky. All we know now is that his eyes are blue, and that didn't seem important.

The insults don't seem extraordinarily shocking. They sound rather childish. I would work on something a little more clever. Or maybe build up the stiff tension in the room so an insult is more shocking.

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:33 am
Sleeping Valor says...

ukgurl@hart wrote:Some words of advice: be careful how you try to physically describe him. This is always tricky. All we know now is that his eyes are blue, and that didn't seem important.

The insults don't seem extraordinarily shocking. They sound rather childish. I would work on something a little more clever. Or maybe build up the stiff tension in the room so an insult is more shocking.

You're right, his eye colour doesn't seem very significant. It just comes to me now that I have yet to even decide what Kent looks like. >.< Time to do that and get it in there.

Thanks for the advice. You're right, Kent's insults aren't very clever. But I think I may just change the reaction rather than the insults themselves. Kent is childish, so it would make sense that his insults reflect that. But you're right, some things need to be fixed. Thanks.

Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet