z

Young Writers Society

Ghostly Attractions

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:02 am
GhostlyImpressions says...

~ It is a novel in the works, and I know that the grammar isn't the best right now, but I haven't really had time to edit it when I want to finish it. There will be time for that later on I believe.

Synopsis: A young girl falls in love with someone entirely unexpected, and it takes her awhile to come to terms with it.
A man however, believes that he's fallen in love with a ghost. He is haunted by her daily, and he doesn't even know who she is.
A fire sparks, and everything is blown apart. She changes, and turns into a real mess. And he really is in love with a ghost.

- Aimee.

This is the first time I've posted this, and I probably botched this right up. Forgive me.
Attachments
Ghostly Attractions.doc
(209.5 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
Ghosts always float through your mind; but they stay longer than necessary. Like my thoughts.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:28 am
Octave says...

Locking due to author's failure to critique another work in AC.
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:34 am
Dreamy says...

Falling in love with a ghost sounds extremely attractive. But why don't you name it and call it decently instead of calling it a ghost because it wouldn't really drag people in to read it. I also want to know whether it's going to be funny or heart broken love story. But of course it's difficult to make a happy ending with ghost as a partner, I just suggest you to make a good story with twist and turns. Waiting!!!!
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey