z

Young Writers Society

A Foggy Glass Chap. 4

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:35 am
Krupp says...

Sorry it took so long to finally bring this chapter into the light; I'm not just writing this story but also my band novel Keep it Cool still, as well as that fantasy novel of mine floating around here called Beyond the Doorway of Doom. And besides that, I'm at college deep in class as well.

Suffice to say, I'm busy as it gets right now and hardly get a chance to write; but I managed to finish this chapter yesterday, so here it is. This introduces the man known as Zerf, whom you heard about in chapter 3. This chapter also goes over Michael and his friend Mitch Cillian and their underground 'business'

Warning for the younger kids: This is rated PG-13 for a few strong curses, drug content, and some violence. I didn't think any of it was extreme enough to be R, but I could be wrong in my assumption; and if I am, then somebody inform me right away via PM. Thanks.
Attachments
AFG 4.doc
(53.5 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:54 pm
KayKel16 says...

I'll review and have this posted by the end of the day, alright? My review's consist of punctuation, grammar, spelling, and confused sentences.

Edit: It's finished.
Attachments
AFG 4[1]_Review_kaykel16.doc
(56 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
-James Dean

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney