z

Young Writers Society

The JC House

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:23 am
JC says...

Hey, I'm JC, you may or may not know me, but that's irrelivant.

A bit about me, just so you'll care enough to check up on my work every once and a while...
I'm a sixteen year old parent, love me or leave me.
I've written six books, none of which have been published, heres a list anyways...
Illusions- 373 pages
Color My World-214 pages
Philosophy of the Dark-156 pages
Forever is Over-112 pages
Those Nights-264 pages
Killing Butterflies- 328 pages
JC started out as a vampire, but over the years became me. I'm no longer JCobsesed, I'm just JC.

I'm now working on Evil Angel, which will be primarily the basis of whatever I writer here, until that is I finish editing Killing Butterflies, which will be my first attempt at publishing.

Thanks for visiting
-JC
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:28 am
Alainna says...

POD??? What happened to POD???

xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

514 Reviews

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:32 pm
JC says...

Lol. I don't think POD is what I want to publish first. I think it's almost too...heavy, for the audience I want. Though, when I get an audience, I will be sure to have POD enter their lives. I'm just waiting for my 'debut' you know?
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:08 am
chocoholic says...

When can we expect chapter three of Evil Angel? And good luck with getting Killing Butterflies published! A short synopsis maybe, just for all your fans? Haha.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

514 Reviews

Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:59 pm
JC says...

I'll post a synopsis as soon as I write one, choco ;)

As for Evil Angel, I'm kind-of having second thoughts about it...it's definently not one of my stronger peices, and well I don't know...I kind of have a severe case of writers block right now. :(

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:05 pm
Krupp says...

Just don't get upset about the writer's block. It'll leave. Eventually, you'll be fine. I was under writer's block for nine straight months before I wrote my book.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

514 Reviews

Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:12 am
JC says...

Okay, so Evil Angel is officially out for now. I realized, I shouldn't feel obligated to write what I think I 'have' to write. I should write what I want.

As I result, writers block is gone, and I'm two chapters into a new (slightly untitled) book, which I'm calling Damn Regret, for now. You should check it out, it would make me happy =D

See you around!
-JC

Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith