z

Young Writers Society

Who do YOU think could be published?

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 pm
Wolf says...

Have you ever read something on YWS that seems good enough to be published?

I know I have. I was reading some poems by famous people, and I couldn't help but think, 'Incandescence has done better than this'.

So if you think there's someone on YWS who's work is consistently amazing, nominate them here! And include a little paragraph on why, maybe with some links to their work.
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:43 pm
Wiggy says...

Areida is probably my favorite writer on here (though I love the rest of you, too!). Her works have emotion, drama, love, meaning--the whole shebang. I'm always constantly blown away by what she manages to churn out, and her piece The Edge of Forever is my favorite story I've ever read on here. Go to her porfolio and be amazed! :D

Dream Deep is also going to be published someday. She's brilliant--heck, she's 16 and going to college! She's just got this magic with words, incredible character development,a nd a great natural talent. Go check out The Chair of Wind and Darkness!

More later. :D
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:13 pm
Alice says...

...everybody who writes either a lot of poetry or stories ^_^.

I think everybody here could get published if they tried hard enough.
I just lost the game.

If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde