Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:27 pm
Wolf says...

Ok, here's the first profile from my story. She's the main character ^^
(More will be added soon)

Profile--Ayra
Name: Ayra
English translation for name: Dark star
Race: Miokoda (elf)
Second Nature: Ashka Nirania (Niranian Wolf)
Elements: Moonlight, Ice, Darkness.
Status/Rank: Helvellari Apprentice
Occupation/Employement: None -she's too busy- but she lends a hand wherever she can
Dragon: tSar
Dragon's Gender: Male
Husband: None
Children: None
Crush: Ven?
Description: She is tall and fit, with a slim, strong build and lithe grace. Her skin is relatively pale, and always cold to the touch.
Being a Miokoda, she possesses a frozen, unearthly beauty. Her cheekbones are high and prominent, her eyebrows finely curved. Going half-way down her back, her hair is ink-black with a freezing blue tint. It is straight, but with a slight flip at the front. Like her skin, it is cold to the touch. But her beauty is wild, feral, grim and savage. (Eyes are currently undecided)
Personality: Her personality is complex; a tangled web which no one, even herself, will ever fully unravel. She is daring and bold, often getting into troule with her friends, but there is something about her--something dark, sinister...
She oftens speaks when she should not, and the outcome is endless trouble. She can be arrogant, even rude, but usually her demeanour is outgoing and curious.
And so, despite her faults, she is a true friend and a steadfast ally.
History: She was born in the Kingdom of rain, but due to threats and finally an open attack from the Chinook, her parents brought her to Earth. She lived there for 12 years, but half-way through her thirteenth, she rediscovered her native world.
Now she is training there as a Helvellari (Dragon-Friend) apprentice.
Close friends: Guinevere, Ven.

-Is there anything else I should add? Like her description in her wolf form? Her strenghts and weaknesses?-

Profile--Guinevere
Name: Guinevere
English Translation for name: (undecided)
Race: Miokoda
Second Nature: Panthera (rest of name undecided)
Elements: Fire, Moonlight, Earth.
Rank/Status: Helvellari apprentice
Employment: None
Dragon: Parthenan
Dragon's gender: Male
Husband: None
Children: None
Crush: ...
Description: She is tall and graceful; whiplash lean but with a kind of wiry strength. She is fit and has golden-tanned skin.
Her eyes a a fierce ice-blue, full of determination and raw pride. Her hair is long (halfway down her back) and it falls in smooth chestnut ringlets. She has a light smattering of freckles across high cheekbones.
Personality: She is fiery and sharp-tongued; bold and outgoing, unafraid to voice her opinions. She is quick to anger but is a true friend and fiercely loyal to what she believes is right. She is sometimes cynical and sarcastic, and tends to be more aggressive than defensive.
History: She has lived in the Kingdom of Rain all her life, but was only recently old enough to start her apprenticeship as a Dragon-Friend.
Close friends: Ayra, Ven.
Last edited by Wolf on Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

Reviews: 3
Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:58 am
Eric511 says...

Wow your character sounds very interesting. You made it very easy to picture her with the good descriptions. I can easily imagine her physically and her personality. Very complex. Her description kind of makes you wonder and want to learn more about her and what her life brings. Just by reading this, it sounds like your story is very interesting. I don't think you need to describe her strengths and witnesses since it is pretty much touched on in the personality description. Very Nice

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:12 pm
Wolf says...

Thanks!
I think your right about the Strengths & Weaknesses, but I'm going to add her description in her Second Nature/wolf form.

Also, more profiles coming soon, well, once my laptop is fixed. ^.^
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack