z

Young Writers Society

Cresent Hearts

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:11 am
blackwings_angel says...

I have been writing this story by hand during my free period in school and I will be putting it on here soon but as of now, I am just making space for when I get the chance to post it, so if you want to do some editing you'll have to wait a day longer!
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:42 am
JC says...

Please, as a future warning, don't post things like this, when the time comes for you to post, post then. I can guarantee that there will be enough space for you. Or if your going to post something like this, it would do better in a different forum, perhaps the Writers Corner section.

Thanks! Hope I could be of some assistance, sorry if I seemed rude or anything, just I did something like that once, and was attacked...just thought I'd warn you...(and sorry if it seemed like I attacked, it was not my intention.

Happy writings =D

-JC
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:05 pm
Ofour says...

*ATTACK*

Just kidding, but yeah, post the story itself, not the advert.
ln(-a)=i(pi) + lna

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:09 pm
Emerson says...

er... Yeah. Hadn't noticed this before.

Out of kindness, I'm not deleting it. Instead, I'm just moving it.

Moved to writers corner

Next time, actually post your fiction, don't just post saying you are going to, it takes up space and spams the area.

Friendly Fiction Mod,
Claudette
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:14 am
blackwings_angel says...

Yeah Yeah I noticed... Well you know what guys,,, I DON"T CARE!!!! I was going to post and it was just too late. So might as well just go back the next day and edit it!!!! Jeez, will you all just calm down :x
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:28 am
JC says...

We were giving advice, you know, for the future, please don't be angry about it.
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound