z

Young Writers Society

Rila: God's Assasin [Second Draft]

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:48 am
View Likes
Lightsong says...

For those who've reviewed/read it, you'd know what is it about. If you don't, check out my portfolio! :D

But basically, it was about Rila carrying out this assassination mission. I'm going to make a second draft for this. I've rewritten the flashback which would serve as the starting point of the story, before we go to the present. Can't wait to write present-time part.

Stay tuned! :D
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:45 am
Lightsong says...

There's actually a lot going on here. ._.

But the gist should be:

- flashback, then present time (checked)
- Rila tried to kill Gael, but failed
- tried a second time by teleporting them to another place and kill him there
- Ilami was included as well, which makes the assassination more difficult
- she had to separate them
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold