Young Writers Society

Looking for a fellow novel writer!

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:04 am
View Likes
manilla says...

Hello!

I crawl from the hole of my desperation to announce that yes, I am working on a novel and I need help. Desperately.

Maybe you're the same, as the path is long and difficult when you do it alone. Maybe you have a support group already and look towards branching out to others.

Either way, I'm grateful for your consideration and support.

This is why I have the perfect arrangement for you as we read each other's work - I'll hype you up as you write and offer advice, feedback, and comments while you create. And you can do the same for me as we push forward to finish a first draft!

Obviously, there are going to caveats for this, or rather, things to consider. But read them through, as the offer of course still lasts!

1) I work on Google Docs only, and will collaborate only with Google Docs users.

2) My novel is YA for sure, and the genre is like a science-fiction/fantasy hybrid. I would greatly prefer to work with someone writing in a similar genre for a similar audience.

3) If you are working on a sequel, I may or may not have time to read your first book.

4) I will not be reading works with themes I deem unsuitable, such as 18+, excessive gore or violence and dark themes, etc.

If you've made it past this list, bravo. We might just be ready to be each other's mini fandoms!

DM me if you are still interested! Tell me about what you're writing while you're at it. I can't wait to see which one of you I'll work with, and get to know!
Pronouns: she/they

From the wild manila folder of YWS's office.

When the last tree has fallen
And the rivers are poisoned
You cannot eat money

I do reviews: https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=108365

Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White