z

Young Writers Society

Canine Schizoid Dymorphic Disorder

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Tue May 10, 2016 11:12 pm
queenofscience says...

My teenage character has this disease called Canine Schizoid Dysmorphic Disorder ( CSDD). She has some genes that are currentaly on, that express this illness, but she can't shift into a dog.

Symptoms

hullcinating a dog ( whatever a breed that they have the genetics for) and hearing a 'voice' when it appers.

chronic nightmears

beliving that you are growing fur, when nothing is really happening.

having a general feeling of not being human

I'm going to have w doctor explain this to my teenage character. Can someone help me with explaning my condition in a very medical way, like as if you went to a doctor and they said that you had this disease. Help me explain it in a medical way, or just in general.

Thanks.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien