z

Young Writers Society

Within Inclinations of Impishness?

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:16 pm
Dream Deep says...

*tackles*

Vetren'iy chapters, you say? Here? On YWS?

... you know, I was all poised to be estatic, and then I realized that such a fit of posting would put me even further behind in the hailstone sequence of Shan and Tov. o.0

Ah well. That's what all-night writing sprees are for, da? ^_^ Looking forward to Vetren'iy with no patience whatsoever.

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:18 pm
Writersdomain says...

Imp! *hugs tightly* I'm sorry to hear about your blasted computer - that is awful. It's so frustrating - I remember losing a four page scene a while back and it was very aggravating. However, I'm glad you still have your printed versions and e-mailed versions. Tis a bit of a solace, I hope, and I'm sure whatever you write in place of what you lost will be wonderful.

I shall anticipate the arrival of Ventren'iy!
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:36 pm
Poor Imp says...

Sam -- Ha, yes - outlined, to an impish extent, finally. Cake's always brilliant for celebration. ^_^ And naturally, I'll toss you a PM or some such thing, if and when something's posted here.

DD -- Oy, well, Shan will catch up. Doubtless, Kasimovs and political gentlemen don't like being left in the dust by flippant, smart-mouth kids, da? ^_~

WD -- Thanks, WD. !_!' I've even had dreams about the things I've lost, thinking I've found them, rewriting - but the bloody dreams always fade by waking. Anyhow, not all was lost. Hopefully I will manage to write decently in the wake of things gone. ^_^

IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:35 am
Poor Imp says...

Vetren'iy ::..update 16 april 2008..::

Well, it is an update--to a slight extent. Though I didn't get much done in my absence, due doubtless to Tov's inept flippancy (and perhaps my own), the first half of Vetren'iy's first chapter is posted. 'Tis a prelude, so to speak. Not at all a prologue.

Rare Word, Refuge [1.1]

IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:11 am
Dream Deep says...

Expect a critique! ... though you scarcely need it. ^_^

*cries into coffee*
— LadyLizz