z

Young Writers Society

Saint's Corner

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:14 pm
Teague says...

Okay, so yeah. AI is officially on the backburner. I may pick it up again in the future, not entirely sure.

TYTED has a new title! Whisky on a Sunday, which I like much much more but will probably eventually get bored of. It'll most likely change. I just want a title that won't make me cringe every time I think about it.

Of course, I find it impossible to work on ONE novel at a time. So I've picked back up on an old, olllllllllllllllld project, temporarily titled Costello Music until I come up with something that isn't the name of the album I got inspiration from. CM has one of my all-time favourite characters in it. Seriously. He's so favourite that the other characters are kind of suffering. I'm hoping that I can develop the others equally. >.<

But CM... I have to admit. I love the story. I love the characters. I love the way it ends, which I just wrote last night. Maybe soon I'll have a beginning to post on YWS. We'll see. ^_^

-:pirate3:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:07 pm
Aedomir says...

These look gurd!
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:48 pm
BigBadBear says...

*gasp* Oh em gee! *gasp* *pants for breath* I am like... you're #1 fan!!! *gasp* *screams wildy as Razor steps out of her limo*

Hehe. Really. Your work is fantastic.

Your #1 fan.

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown