z

Young Writers Society

It's Been a While

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:31 am
Alteran says...

Well, It has been a shamefully long time since I've been around, but I thought now was as good a time as any. I made the decision to go the Self Publication Route. I got my novel published on Kindle through Amazon. You can check it out here:

Elder's Secret

It's only on Kindle for the moment, but later next week there will be a physical version available. Besides shameless advertising, I also wanted to offer my experience in this venture to anyone who has questions about self publishing and the processes involved I gladly offer my email:

alteran88@gmail.com

I'm an old Mod, but still willing to help out anyone who has questions. (email me, it's quicker since I'm so busy.)

That being said, I love YWS, Miss you guys!
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:39 am
Crysi says...

Adam. <3

We miss you too! As soon as I have money in my account again, I'll be sure to check out your book. Congrats!
Love and Light

253 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 253
Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:59 am
RacheDrache says...

I downloaded a sample to my Kindle. If I like that, I'll get the rest. If I like that, you're in luck--I've actually got a decent amount of reviewing clout on Amazon :D.

Otherwise... we never had the pleasure of actually meeting, so hello, nice to meet you, and welcome back!

Rach
I don't fangirl. I fandragon.

Have you thanked a teacher lately? You should. Their bladder control alone is legend.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:56 pm
Rydia says...

Captain, My Captain!

It's great to see your face around here again and as soon as loans come through after Easter, I'll buy a copy. Possibly a physical one :D
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown