Putting lyrics to music?

1 post
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8414
Reviews 151
So...I don't know if any of you know, but I wrote a poem that I changed into lyrics. But I fail at writing actual music xD I seriously can't even think of a tune to go with it. If anyone is on the website noteflight.com it would be amazing if they could help me. I just really want to sing this song for a talent show coming up. If any of you have a hand at writing actual music please let me know! (: Even if you aren't on noteflight....pm me. ;)
Sorrow lasts through this night
I'll take this piece of you,
and hold for all eternity
For just one second I felt whole... as you flew right through me.


~Sorrow by Flyleaf



We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot