z

Young Writers Society

Saint's Corner

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:14 pm
Teague says...

Okay, so yeah. AI is officially on the backburner. I may pick it up again in the future, not entirely sure.

TYTED has a new title! Whisky on a Sunday, which I like much much more but will probably eventually get bored of. It'll most likely change. I just want a title that won't make me cringe every time I think about it.

Of course, I find it impossible to work on ONE novel at a time. So I've picked back up on an old, olllllllllllllllld project, temporarily titled Costello Music until I come up with something that isn't the name of the album I got inspiration from. CM has one of my all-time favourite characters in it. Seriously. He's so favourite that the other characters are kind of suffering. I'm hoping that I can develop the others equally. >.<

But CM... I have to admit. I love the story. I love the characters. I love the way it ends, which I just wrote last night. Maybe soon I'll have a beginning to post on YWS. We'll see. ^_^

-:pirate3:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:07 pm
Aedomir says...

These look gurd!
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:48 pm
BigBadBear says...

*gasp* Oh em gee! *gasp* *pants for breath* I am like... you're #1 fan!!! *gasp* *screams wildy as Razor steps out of her limo*

Hehe. Really. Your work is fantastic.

Your #1 fan.

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain