60%
The Gate of Glendon
40%

Total votes : 5

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:49 pm
chocoholic says...

So I'm in a really hard spot right now, somewhere I've never been before, and I can't think of a solution, so I decided to leave it up to you!

At the end of the week, I will have two novels that I can continue. oth have a little bit written, it's just choosing which one gets finished first. I need you to vote on which one you'd rather see posted here, because I honestly don't know which one to pick, and I don't think I can do both at the same time.

1. All Guns Blazing- This is a story about real life. An unmarried couple find out the tragic news that their 13 year old daughter has been shot. Both want to know who did this, but how will if effect their relationship? And why won't Abi speak of her family?

2.The Gate of Glendon- This is a fantasy. Years ago there was a war. The gate was closed, and Salianne returned to normal, getting it's power back. But now the Gate has been opened again. The people of Salianne and Nydia are perparing for war, but when Carrie sneaks into Nydia, she believes she can close the gate herself, and stop the war. But can she? And what will happen to her when the gate closes?
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:49 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

I actually like the sounds of the first one. Dunno who Abi is though. Both ideas are very interesting though, quite original I think. =P
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats