z

Young Writers Society

Samantha's Random Rambles

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:51 am
Samantha Eliza says...

So, because I'm nearing the end of my story, Golden Eyes, I've decided that this might be a good place to motivate me to write. The past few days I've been ridiculously tired (including tonight - I tried out for track today, so I have a reason) so I haven't written much. Hopefully, I should be able to finish the first draft by the end of this weekend, since I'll be at my mom's house and have a lot of free time on the computer since our TV's here suck and all the kids in the neighborhood hate me.

Anyways, I'm not going to write today. I'm going to eat dinner and go to sleep. But tomorrow, I will post. I will write pages upon pages of great work.

Those Bartemis quotes always inspire me: “Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly