z

Young Writers Society

Names

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:17 pm
Wolf says...

Well, I've seen so many people with signatures that say 'Formerly known as [insert old screen name]'
I just can't seem to figure out how they changed it, and no one answered when I asked on the Questions thread...but whatever. Anyways, below there is a list of possible new usernames I am considering if I ever get the chance to change mine:
-Starlit
-Paws
-Nightshard
-Moon Ice
-Nightsoul
They're kind of wierd...so if you like any please tell me which one/ones and/or if you have a name idea that you think I would like, please post it here!
-------------
I don't really like the name of the main character in my book [Ayra]. It sounds alot like 'Arya' in Eragpn and I hate that book. Plus, it sounds kind of boring and awkward. I'm considering the following name for her:
-Kesha
If you have suggestions, please post 'em!
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:33 pm
jonny911 says...

For your username, Paws and Starlit sound really good. I'ver been trying to get my username changed to.
As for the character, I don't really like Kesha cause it just looks a little bland. I kind of like Ayra a little more. But something like Keisha or Keysha would just be a little more special in my opinion.
"Son, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
"A felon!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yah! This kid at school says they get all the girls!"
"I should try that..."

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:36 pm
Wolf says...

Thanks! I like Paws and Starlit too!
You're right; I should change the name or if not, just spell it a little differently.
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:48 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Unfortunately, there's no way for you to change your names. We were given a period of three days some time last month, maybe the month before, to change ours, and now that function has been disabled again. Nate did say, though, that he would be having these name-change periods at different intervals, so there will be a chance for you to change yours, just not any time soon.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:38 pm
Stori says...

Well, I like the name Starlit. And I happen to like making up names.

For instance, I wanted a name for a female cat. I came up with Raura. Good, no?
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
Miles Vorkosigan

"You can be an author if you learn to paint pictures with words."
Brian Jacques

I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria