z

Young Writers Society

PLEASE CRITIC for my new novel

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:30 pm
ninjan00b says...

http://ninjan00b.livejournal.com/

I would like to become a writer of brilliant fiction. I also like making comics and I like drawing, art and pictures.

One particular thing that I enjoy is war and the concept of what would happen if nucllear weapon took over the world and destroyed us and made us post apocalyptic. I have done loads of study into nukes for the purposes of research for my upcoming novel, which follows the story of a man who has to stop the world from being completely nuked by the enemies. The enemies are not aliens as you might expect they would be if they are destroying the world, they are just humans, which is one of the poignant bits of the book, because it highlights how people destroy, themselves and each other and everyone else even though everybody is people and lives on the same earth.

I will be publishing the book online on my WebLog, as I write it, but I maintain all the rights, so please do not steal it or if you do please credit my name aswell. My name is Michael.

I hope you enjoy my writings.

I hope to get published when the book is finished and I will keep you updated as to all details revolving publishers etc.

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:58 pm
View Likes
Meep says...

Iii think this belongs in the "Welcome" subforum. I'm sure someone will move it for you, the mods are nice like that.

Anyway, I like your username. It made me laugh.
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook