z

Young Writers Society

Let's write a story!!

Reviews: 4
Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 am
View Likes
Ki1roy says...

So basically, I will start a story, and if you want you can add to it. You can change it in any way you want to as long as it fallows YWS. my goal is to see how we, as a community, can come to gather and create something. what you add doesn't have to be good, I just want to see what we can make together.
Ki1roy was here

Reviews: 4
Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:39 am
View Likes
Ki1roy says...

All was silent in the forest, well except for the sound of Jayden's feet crushing leaves as she ran for her life.
Ki1roy was here

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:11 am
View Likes
herbalhour says...

The shrieks of those behind her were deafening, as The Beckoning chased her group.

spotify
NOW PLAYING:
I Think He Knows, Taylor Swift
0:10 ──●───────── 2:55
◁∥ ||PLAY|| // STOP // ∥▷

~l o v e r~

herb/tea/hour! He/She

projects:
5 acts (poetry)
treading through abyss (novel)

974 Reviews

Reviews: 974
Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:15 am
View Likes
vampricone6783 says...

They wouldn’t stop till they caught her. Jayden had to be smart. Jayden had to better than them.

Which meant taking her group back to the very place that had shunned them.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:18 am
View Likes
Youbeaucupid says...

The sound of thunder boomed through the sky behind her. Her pulse, drummed in her ears. Yet it wasn’t loud enough to cover the blood-curdling scream that rippled through the air to the left of her. Selene, her sister, tumbled into the fallen leaves, as one of the Beckoning claws into Selene's left leg.
•I romanticized you to the point where the knives you pressed into my skin began to look like cupid's arrrow.•

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:01 am
View Likes
Isbah says...

Jayden ran towards them, taking out her hunting knife. She plunged it into the Beckoning's side. The Beckoning's hold on Selene loosened as it screeched with pain. Jayden grabbed her sister and helped her stand. She slipped one arm around her waist and they stumbled forwards again.
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
~ Pablo Picasso

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:56 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Behind them, the Beckoning crumbled into specks of shimmering dust that scattered among the dead leaves. One down. But the others only seemed to chase them more viciously.

Jayden kept her hunting knife at her side, her glance darting back and forth between the Beckoning behind them and the forest in front. The leaves in this part of the forest were tinged with blue. They were almost there. Jayden and Selene hobbled for their lives.
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:54 am
View Likes
22Midnight says...

The Beckoning where running faster now, in hot pursuit of there targets there feet running so fast that not even the dirt could keep up. Jayden's heart pounded with every step as Selena winced from the pain of her leg, but still dragged on trying to reach a safe place.
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her

Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird