INPUT

1 post
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 130
Reviews 2
So I've been having this idea for a show/ movie script in my head for a while. part of the story is inspired by my great-uncle Bucky who was in the Navy during WWII his story is really cool but I'm not sure if something is there anything there for a TV show. so I decided to tell you his story and ask you guys for input on if you think there is something there to one day produce.

So like I said Bucky was in the U.S Navy during WWII. He was stationed to be in Pearl Harbor but was given an extra day's leave; that day was the day of the Pearl Harbor Bombing. Bucky was then sent back where he was later captured by the Japanese and put in a prison camp. Bucky was declared dead and his wife was given the purple heart. so time passes and the war ends; his wife then discovered that Bucky had in fact survived the prison camp and Bucky promptly returned home to his wife.

so what do you guys think?
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it!



You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling