Need People To Beta Mage Chronicles

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 408
Reviews 20
Hey all!

So, I posted Mage Chronicles Book One in Novel Workshop not too long ago and I'm really trying to edit it. My problem is that I need people to read and tell me what they think is wrong with it. I'm mainly looking for plot inconsistencies and character development issues. Grammar would be nice as well but you don't really have to go that far. Thanks in advance!

ShadowPrincess16
“wanting what you could not have led to misery and madness”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 33076
Reviews 1167
I started to read this a while back and I never finished because I got too busy with other things! I'm going to have a lot more free time starting next week and I can go back to it for you :)
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!


Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 408
Reviews 20
Thanks! I remembered you had been reviewing it but I figured you'd gotten busy. (Or my writing was so terrible that you couldn't handle it. Lol.)
“wanting what you could not have led to misery and madness”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince



Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate