Book Cover

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 248
Reviews 135
Hey! So not sure if this is the right place to post this but I wanted to share my book cover with you guys :) Obviously I cant' use this if it gets published, because of copy right reasons, but it's along the lines of what I picture.

Also if anyone else has one made or has any ideas post them too, I think it'll be fun to see what people have come up with :)
Attachments
Cover - Book 1.jpg
Cover - Book 1.jpg (39.72 KiB) Viewed 271 times
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
-Gloria Steinem




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 561
Reviews 476
Nice cover. ^^
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 620
Reviews 170
I would pick up a book like that :)
beep




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 248
Reviews 135
Thank-you guys! I hope that if my book is ever published the cover will catch readers eyes :)
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
-Gloria Steinem



May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year