z

Young Writers Society

One Word Story Book

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:14 am
niteowl says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:56 am
Elelel says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:14 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate
buttons
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:02 am
niteowl says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate buttons that

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:12 am
Crysi says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate buttons that growled
Love and Light

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:37 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate buttons that growled at
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:57 pm
Elocina says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate buttons that growled at Fido

(I thought that potato was spelled without an 'e'. That's the way its spelled in the dictionary.)Oh, well. Who cares? This is fun to read.
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:00 am
Perra says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate buttons that growled at Fido, because
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

418 Reviews

Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:08 am

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate buttons that growled at Fido because she

64 Reviews

Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:13 am
Elocina says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate buttons that growled at Fido because she
ate

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:14 am
Perra says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate buttons that growled at Fido because she ate their
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

418 Reviews

Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:21 am

oe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate buttons that growled at Fido because she ate their underwear

64 Reviews

Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:14 am
Elocina says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate buttons that growled at Fido because she ate their underwear. The

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:54 am
niteowl says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate buttons that growled at Fido because she ate their underwear. The [/b]funky[b]

OT: My dogs really do eat my underwear.

418 Reviews

Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:06 am

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate buttons that growled at Fido because she ate their underwear. The funky monkeys[/b]

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault