z

Young Writers Society

One Word Story Book

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:19 pm
Firestarter says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining about naughty pranks involving bird's
poop and underwear. He hated
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:04 am
niteowl says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. He hated pickles

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:13 am
Elelel says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. He hated pickles on
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:35 am
Nate says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:22 pm
electricbluemonkey says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so

Is it just me, or is this story getting a BIT random...well, who cares its FUN!!!!!!!!!
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:01 pm
Dreami says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:38 pm
Perra says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:44 am
niteowl says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:52 am
Nate says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:41 am
Crysi says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow.
Love and Light

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:06 am
Elelel says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:46 am
-KayJuran- says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

87 Reviews

Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:47 pm
Perra says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:59 pm
Sophie says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did

87 Reviews

Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:02 pm
Perra says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the

That doesn't count as two words, does it?

Need a Critique?

ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones