z

Young Writers Society

what happened in your dreams?

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:49 pm
Sureal says...

Two dreams from last night:

In one, there wer little patches of forest filled with all manner of beasties (especially dinosaurs) that had to be avoided. I was cornered by two raptors, but was rescued by two 3 year olds (one of which only had one leg).

In the other, I went into a building, fought someone (and won). I looked around, and saw a photo of Firestarter (yes), and made a mental note to ask him about it. I then went into another room (followed the person I beat in the fight) and there was a bunch of half naked girls, who proceeded to hit on me.

Yay for random dreams ;).
I wrote the above just for you.

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:00 pm
Dream Deep says...

And I bet you hated every second of the half-naked girls hitting on you, didn't you? :wink:

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:07 pm
Sureal says...

I actually walked out the room (but hey, that's dream logic for yah ;)).
I wrote the above just for you.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:33 pm
little.angelfire says...

Since it's my thread, I think it fitting for me to have the first post of the month. ;p

Last night I had this dream that my friend ,Kim, found out that her parents aren't her real ones and that she was actually an alien. I was the only she had told and she asked if I would wait with her to meet them.

We waited on a sidewalk for her parents to come. Their car was a giant semi, but it kinda resembled those dumb flying saucers you always see on tv. It was weird, 'cause they took Kim and I shopping, but they didn't bother putting disguises on. No one noticed, either.

Then, all of a sudden my brother was there (I don't really have a brother, I just did in my dream for some reason.) and he was shopping with us. Then, out of no where I was my brother and I was in my bedroom I used to share with my sister before we moved and there was this curvasious half naked anime girl in there. O.o

I woke up and am trying to forget it now...probly wasn't a good idea to share it then...
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:25 am
Alteran says...

The last dream i had started okay but the end freaked me out and that's why i remeber it.

Firstly i had just defeated Lord Voldemort (The Darkest Wizard of all time) It was a wonderful celebration but then that dream was interuppted by another. I was at my aunts house. I got in the van with a man. I've seen him before or at least i knew him from somwhere. We drove to the end of the street. It was dark. I watched the giant plane go straight down.

(This was what freaked me out) The man turned to me and said "Did you know this would happen?" I said, "I dreamed it." Then he said, "Do you pray enough?"

Then i woke up all like what the freak was that?
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

121 Reviews

Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:27 am
little.angelfire says...

Ooo, just think if that really did happen.

...I really like your signature Adam.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:42 am
Alteran says...

I try to take the porphetical stand point. (Like i spelled that right) If it were to come true it would be after the realese of the 7th HP book. Of course that in itself is scary just to think of it but i cant help it.

I like your sig too.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

121 Reviews

Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:50 pm
little.angelfire says...

Has anyone else noticed that there are a lot of dreams that have to do with Harry Potter?

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:26 pm
Fishr says...

I dreamed that one of my snakes got mites (a reptilian external paracite) and I had the great (Not!) task of treating it.

This made no sense to me because all my snakes are 100% top notch and in excellent health.

Dreams are weird.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:50 am
Elelel says...

Last night I dreamed that me and two of my friends were in drama, and there was this big drama play thing coming up and we had to paint sets for it.

It was really odd and had all these random people from school in it I barely ever talk to. I don't even do drama.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:57 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

My mum sent my Chris a nasty text message using my phone, pretending to be me :-/
I was still mad at her when I woke up.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

121 Reviews

Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:37 am
little.angelfire says...

Okay, this is a really old dream I had.

I was sleeping in my room. Well, actually, it was more like I was just lying awake on my bed and I was laying on my side, facing where my bookshelf was. Everything in my room looked exactly how it did in real life. Anyway, I was facing my bookshelf and all of a sudden this joker thing popped out of the shelf. The only feature I remember from the joker is mainly his glowing red eyes.

I woke up in a flash, breathing hard and my heart pounding. That thing had scared me so much, and I was laying exactly how I had in my dream. I told my sisters about it and my oldest sister began describing the same thing! Aparently she had seen the same thing.

It was so creepy. I still hate remembering that joker and soon after the dream I had completely redone my room.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:32 am
Zion says...

I would dream...I would dream the worlds i have created. I would dream that I sail amongst the stars.

Last night, I was in some sort of a vessel, that in a way looked like a normal sailing boat. I was there...when the universe was being born. When one could hear the fist heartbeat of the galaxy itself and feel its breath. There was spectacular explosions everywhere, a terrifingly beautiful chaos, the pain and glory of birth itself. I was un harmed. Instead, I could feel the energies all around me. They would pass through me, and fill my mind with images of the future of millions of ages to come. Kingdoms and empires that would streach for hundreds of galaxies and then be defeated by the very fabric of time.

I saw the birth of the universe. No, I was a PART of it.

When I woke up, there was clarity.

I love my dreams.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

121 Reviews

Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:39 pm
little.angelfire says...

Oh wow, this post hasn't been up and going for a while. I think I might bring up to the front so it can get a bit of attention if someone would like to share their dreams.

I'm sorry to say I don't have any dreams to put on here, this day of October. Either way, I hope to see some more replies. It's always good to share your dreams.

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:36 pm
Fand says...

Hmm... well, my dream wasn't exactly PG, to put it lightly. But my best friend came to visit me at college, and we were just walking around, and suddenly he started pulling off his clothes... and yes, you should be able to conjecture what happened after that. MEEP! I woke up thinking, wtf was that?

The scary part (and yes, I realize it's also scary that I share this sort of information with him), but he had a similar dream the same night. :shock:
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

A Prince of Darkness Is a Gentleman
— William Shakespeare