z

Young Writers Society

what happened in your dreams?

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:06 am
Wiggy says...

DD! OMG what did I look like to you? (Just to see if it's true! lol)
I had a dream a couple of nights ago that really freaked me out. Prolly everyone on the site knows that I like this guy Louis. Okay so somehow we ended up (a big group of us) at a Dierbergs. We were all standing in a half circle. And then for some reason I had to go. I decided to say good bye to everyone. First, this guy Austy (who for the record I DO NOT LIKE because he asked me to homecoming and dunce that I was I accepted and all he talks about is swing dancing and ahhh!!!!! *breathes out*) Ahen, anyway, Austy was there (don't know why) and I told him bye. He lifted me up and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I did the same to him. Then I said goodbye to Monica and hugged her and gave her a kiss on both cheeks (you know, like the how the French greet each other?). Then Chris was there and I jumped into his arms while Monica just stood there smiling (they like each other) and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He spun me around like they do in movies and set me down. Then Louis was there and he gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek and then kinda pushed me away. Then James, his twin brother was next (James isn't exactly a ladies' man). He tentatively gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and then ran away screaming. I remember everybody was laughing hysterically and clapping. Then somehow I ended up next to Louis (and I couldn't see him in the dream but I knew he was there) and I was like, "Come on Louis, you barely gave me a hug and a kiss!"

Then I woke up.

Yeah, weird, disturbing, and hopefully something that will neeeever happen. :shock:
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:07 pm
Dream Deep says...

Ouch, scary dream, Wiggy. ^_~ Lol, I can't remember my dream very well... *ponders* but for some reason I seemed to think that you had light brown or blonde hair... not sure where that came from or even if it's true. :roll: lol, you're probably a red head, knowing my luck.

So I don't remember my dream. But I know it sucked because I woke up all uneasy and... worried. :shock:

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:51 am
Bjorn says...

I had a dream a while back, it brings shivers down my spine every time I think about it:

It's a huge battle, outside the gates of some mighty medieval castle. The two factions that were fighting each other seemed to have two different faiths, and this may or may not have been the cause of it all-who knows? And there I was, a battle raging around me, the sounds of war in my ears, the prickle of apprehension and fear one must have in such a battle-boy could I feel everything, it was as if I was there!-and as I looked around I realized I was on the wrong side: "This is not my faith!" I screamed. "I'm on the wrong side!" A few moments later I felt something slash me on the back, I figured a sword, but there was no searing pain of blade hacking at flesh, rather a dull sensation of something hitting my back, and I knew it was the end of me. Next thing I know I lay awake drenched in sweat.

It was weird...
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

504 Reviews

Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:32 am
Dream Deep says...

I'm not going to tell you, but you may rest assured that it ranks within the top five best dreams... But that's all you get to know. ^_~
Last edited by Dream Deep on Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:33 am
Ares says...

504 Reviews

Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:54 am
Dream Deep says...

:wink:

Hehe, don't worry. Nothing bad or over the top. It's just really too hard to explain coherently in a single post. ^_~ Plus I don't really want to. It ruins the effect of a wonderful dream.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:25 am
little.angelfire says...

I constantly have dreams where I'm being attacked by bugs. I'm am soooooooooooo paranoid of bugs. (I sometimes check the mirror to make sure I don't have any crawling in my eye!) Anyway, a while ago, I had this dream where I found a worm crawling in my eye when I was putting liner on and I started freaking out and my sisters tried to call a hospital, but they wouldn't answer. I don't exactly remeber what else happened in my dream, but when I woke up I rushed to my moms room and asked her if the hospital was open yet. I seriously thought I had worms in my eye!

Then, after my bug paranoi let up, I started having dreams that my boyfriend got me pregnant! I would wake up and go, "Oh, crap, I'm pregnant." then, I'm like, that can't happen. It's creepy.
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:27 am
Black Ghost says...

I had a dream where I had some think on my face that was like a bubble wand and when I blew jellyfish came out instead of bubbles.

o.0

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:46 am
Crysi says...

I had a dream last night where my boyfriend and my ex were fighting because my ex was spending a lot of time with me, and then I was one of the two people who didn't make it as a counselor or crew member at camp.

Weird.
Love and Light

Reviews: 1
Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:42 pm
Storytale says...

The other night I had a dream. It was like watching a preview for a movie and it was scary.

I don't know exactly how to describe it. It started out with an empty green Pathfinder with shiny hubcaps on a deserted canyon road.

Then it faded out and closed in on a black spider. It came out of a hole in the ground and was scurrying as fast as it could for a second and then a big gnarled hand lifted out of the grass and caught on the spiders web and lifted it up 3 feet in the air. Suddenly it receded into the grass and the spider frightened scurryed back into it's hole.

Then you saw a little girl in a white dress laying on a huge tree stump. She whispered, "I'm not going to look at you." and then turned her head and you saw an ugly creature watching her on the side. She turned her head the other way and said, "I can't hear you." then it growled and finally she turned her face toward the camera and you saw blood coming out of her nose and she said, "I going to ignore you." and then the creature loomed over her.

All of a sudden you saw a close up on a guy and his son and they were both completely frightened out of their minds.

Then it faded out once more and it was pitch black and an ugly deep voice said, "I'm going to eat you intensely," and then another voice a man's voice whisper, "Okay." and then it had a ton of screaming.

The ending though was great, all of a sudden I was in a movie theatre and my mom turned to me and said, "We're not going to see that movie." and that was the end.

So yeah a little rough draft of what my dream was like.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:45 pm
Sureal says...

I turned into a girl and beat the crap out of a bunch of Jewish people because I was told too by my goverment. So, I guess that makes me transexual fascist... or... something.
I wrote the above just for you.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:39 am
Bjorn says...

Not facist...let's not equate facism in general with anti-semitism...^_~

Simple, but awesome dream - I met Blind Guardian at the library! I spoke with Hansi and Andre, it was wicked! If I was concious I'd be bawling (with happiness). I told them I'd see them at their concert in Toronto this coming November; they signed my Silmarillion (listen to their Nightfall in Middle-Earth album and you'll know why ^_~). And then I met a girl I know (Hansi and Andre were off somwhere) at the library, and we talked. A simple, yet great dream-hope it's a good (and true!) omen.
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

504 Reviews

Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:32 pm
Dream Deep says...

Sureal wrote:I turned into a girl and beat the crap out of a bunch of Jewish people because I was told too by my goverment. So, I guess that makes me transexual fascist... or... something.

O.O Ah. Been reading Schindler's List a little too much have we? ^_~

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:40 pm
Wiggy says...

Cool...and DD I do have blond hair!!!!! There's a little brown in it (not as blond as it used to be). In fact, I'm dirty blonde. Blonde at head, blonde at heart! lol
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

504 Reviews

Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:48 pm
Dream Deep says...

Hehe, I'm blonde too. The problem is everyone sort of looks at ya and thinks 'ah, a dumb blonde, of course'... hehe, and then you have to launch into something huge and complex by Korsakov to shut them up. ^_~ Tis very very fun. Perhaps rudely so, but I'm so tired of people acting as if hair color effects personality or traits. :?

end/diatribe ^_~ hehehe...

The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous