Young Writers Society

Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea - FA Cup Semi-Final

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:55 pm
Firestarter says...

LIVERPOOL 2-1 CHELSEA

HAHA YES! WE'RE GOING TO THE FA CUP FINAL!

Yes! Hehehehe Liverpool rule! *sings* And we're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen!

Aww, spare a thought for poor tearful Mr.Terry ... *laughs*

What? Football is perhaps the only thing that makes me go utterly stupid.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:46 pm
zell says...

Hehe my dad and bro support chelsea but i support spurs (w00t) so i can laugh at them i used to support liverpool but i think supporting one team is enough so i decided to support spurs anyway well done Firestarter your team did well done. :thumb:

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:12 pm
Firestarter says...

Cheers - you lot got a good result against Arsenal today, hope you get the 4th spot.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

266 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 266
Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:28 pm
backgroundbob says...

I'm a Man U supporter (no, not a prawn sandwhich jobby - it's in the family!) and Liverpool are fast becoming my firm second team.

Keep going, lads - hopefully we've a title to snatch yet (riiiight ;)) and leave them empty-handed. Wouldn't that be a laugh for the 'special one' :D
The Oneday Cafe
though we do not speak, we are by no means silent.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:00 am
Myth says...

I have a lot of favourite teams but Liverpool is by far the best I missed the first half but watched the rest.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:27 pm
zell says...

Firestarter wrote:Cheers - you lot got a good result against Arsenal today, hope you get the 4th spot.

I hope so to 'cause i don't know the result 'cause i went to a mates house

I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault