z

Young Writers Society

Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:19 am
Myth says...

Sapphire is really pretty, thanks! :D

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:25 pm
Bobo says...

You are very welcome :)

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:08 pm
thegirlwhofateloves says...

Woohoo yay...good ol' Bobo!
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

481 Reviews

Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:15 pm
Bobo says...

Oh, and Fate, thanks for requesting this Pink Inverted skin. I'm loving it to death.

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:19 pm
thegirlwhofateloves says...

...cos it's coooooool :D
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:00 pm
Nate says...

Just added the latest one, which is YWS Orange, by Bobo. It's so orange that I smelled oranges when I first looked at it... I'm quite serious.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:59 pm
Crysi says...

Bobo, I love you. Seriously. Marry me.

...Or not.

Anyway, these inverted skins are totally rocking my socks off! I'm such a fan of them. They're darker than the YWS dark skins, and I'm loving the neon look of them. They really go nicely with the BlueShift theme I have on Firefox. :D Heck, I may even switch colors every once in a while, something I never really wanted to do with YWS Standard.

And thanks for putting them up, Nate! :D
Love and Light

481 Reviews

Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:09 pm
View Likes
Bobo says...

We can get e-Married anytime, Crys. I am, of course, an e-polygamist so it's fine. :D

But in all seriousness, it was my pleasure to create YWS Inverted. I'm glad everyone likes the new skins, and if you think of some color you'd like me to add to either version of the YWS Skin, go ahead.

139 Reviews

Reviews: 139
Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:18 pm
Torpid says...

Ok, at risk of everyone yelling at me, can we have just one of the old dark skins back, like yws dark blue. because inverted rocks my face off an all but my crappy computers dont load them.

thank you and god bless

Torp

481 Reviews

Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:06 am
Bobo says...

Does your comp load YWS Standard? There's no reason it should load one but not the other, since they're actually the same skin. How far do the skins load?

139 Reviews

Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:48 am
Torpid says...

It loads all the bright colored ones, includong standard.

When I chose an inverted it only loads the edges of the tables and all the link colors are purple or blue (like a standard link display of things you've clicked on or not).

Thanks
TORP

Also, on my computer, most of the writing (like on the front page) is white. I went to my colors or w/e and changed it but it does not change. Least not on my laptop.

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:12 am
Galatea says...

You're computer is weird...

Could we maybe get a vibrant emerald green? Or a really dark pink? I think it would be beautiful!
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:18 am
Nate says...

Torpid wrote:It loads all the bright colored ones, includong standard.

When I chose an inverted it only loads the edges of the tables and all the link colors are purple or blue (like a standard link display of things you've clicked on or not).

Thanks
TORP

Also, on my computer, most of the writing (like on the front page) is white. I went to my colors or w/e and changed it but it does not change. Least not on my laptop.

You're either using a web accelerator or just have caching problems. To fix it, what you have to do is just clear out your cache. If you're using IE, go to tools -> Internet Options, then click "delete files" under "Temporary internet files."

139 Reviews

Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:23 am
Torpid says...

Wat should i do for the web accelerator? any other suggestions, because i just deleted a lot of internet cookies, files,history, etc. etc. and it still dont work...

139 Reviews

Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:30 am
Torpid says...

This stupid kid who gets on my puter all the time changed it a while ago but i found the source and corrected it. Everything is good. Thank you all.

Luv,
Torpid

We wandered the halls of an infinite magic nursing home, led by a hippo nurse with a torch. Really, just an ordinary night for the Kanes.
— Rick Riordan, The Throne of Fire