No votes
Both
50%

Total votes : 8

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:39 am
Karma says...

I liked both Ice Age movies, but I want to know if I'm the only one...
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:50 am
Myth says...

I loved Ice Age, I haven't seen the new one but it looks good. I'm going to see it this weekend.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:38 am
zell says...

both i saw ice age 2 yesterday and saw ice age 1 a couple of days before there both hilariously funny

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:50 am
Elizabeth says...

OK the first was totally original...
The second played off parodies

I mean come on, there was the part where Diago was hitting the little possoms (whack a mole) then him and sid both joined in (twister)
The romance part kept bouncing back and fourth, and though it was a happy ending, it annoyed me...

They were both funny but I can't say I liked the plot of the second one... I mean... if there was water flooding on once side, and mammoths on the very other, wouldn't the water totally like... *brain hurts*
THEY LIVED IN A BOWL... THINK ABOUT IT!

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:04 pm
Myth says...

I liked both movies but the first one is much better than the second.

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:07 pm
Shriek says...

I didn't really like either, to tell you the truth. I guess I'm just above kid's movie thing anymore. -Sniff-
Haha, just playing. I thought Scrat (that squirrel) was amazing, though. Pretty much the epitome to comedic genius. The other characters were okay, too. Sid was funny in the second one -- Fire God. Hhaha.
i thought you were shallow, but then i fell in deep.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:20 am
Lizzybethrae says...

I wanted to see the second one but I never got around to it. I loved the first one though--Scrat is by far my favorite character. For some reason he reminds me of my cat. They're both very...neurotic? Hehe. Although, I must say, it is kind of sad for a movie's best thing to be a character who isn't even really involved much in the center plot.

I do have Ice Age 2: The Meltdown on Playstation 2, and you are the character Scrat. I kept laughing while playing the game because he is so CUTE when he's beating up bad guys. :D
"You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You’re in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort there..."
--Angel

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy