z

Young Writers Society

iDog?

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:45 pm
hekategirl says...

I was thinking of buying an iDog, but I'm not sure if it is actually worth my money, I've heard mixed reveiws on Amazon, so I'm still not sure. I'm tired of my FM Transmitter, it doesn't work that well, it's a pain to get it in the right position to transmit.

So, my question to you is, if you have one/ know someone who has one let me know how they work.

Here is the link from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... 8&v=glance
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:04 pm
-KayJuran- says...

No idea how it works. Looks a bit gimmicky to me though.

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:24 pm
Sponson Light says...

Notice how all the negative reviews are poorly rated by people and all the good ones arent.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:12 pm
Crysi says...

Personally, I think you'd get tired of it after a while. I saw it in the stores too and thought it was cute, but really, how much entertainment can you get after weeks of it doing the same thing over and over? Whatever you get, you should make sure it's worth your money.
Love and Light

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:14 am
Crayon says...

Yeah, i wouldnt waste your money honestly. Think of everything you could be getting with that pinga that you wont get sick of and what to throw down a set of very high, scary yet high stairs!
Trying to survive "sweet sixteen."
---
<love> is sweet -suicide- and {[you]} are my LATEST a.t.t.e.m.p.t

you should no this
— Hijinks