z

Young Writers Society

I always write...

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:42 pm
Chevy says...

I always write on the side of my bed hunched over one of my raggedy notebooks. I also like to write with the slow music such as "On Fire" by Switchfoot blasting in the background...I don't know why but I work well with sad, slow songs playing in the background. I don't feel comfortable writing anywhere else except that one spot in my room. I don't even write (or draw) at my desk.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:21 am
View Likes
Elelel says...

I also write on my bed, (but usually lying down if possible) with sad music. My desk is completely abandoned, and littered with paper.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

Reviews: 3
Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:25 am
View Likes
Norrin says...

thats funny carsandguitars77, I too do barely n e thing at my deask and write alot on my bed. I only type my story at my desk
When traveling, always keep your eyes ahead, yet don't be afraid to look back.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:47 am
View Likes
Cacophony says...

I have to write at my desk because I don't have a laptop and my handwriting looks like chicken scratch. If I wrote by hand, I wouldn't be able to read most of it and I'd just wind up changing everything when I go to type it up. But If I had a choice, I'd probably write on my bed too.:D

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:00 am
View Likes
ZZAP says...

Testing... Testing...
Job well done...

-Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey