z

Young Writers Society

This is the dawning of the age of aquarios (signs)

Do you think it effects us?

nope
55%
yep
27%
Heathen!
18%

Total votes : 11

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:54 am
zelithon says...

I am a monkey or a ram depending on weather you look at the normal year or Chinese year. Normal year i am a monkey. I am also either a Aquarius or a Capricorn. I act more like a Aquarius. How many people know what I am talking about? Do you believe it effects our personalities and life? What are you?
I personally think it is more logical than religion :P
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:30 am
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

I have my own interesting signs.

I was born in the year of the dragon, my sign is a Gemini.

To top it of, I turn 18 on 06/06/06, or simply 666.

So, I think it is absolutely worthless.

Really, you can star at astrology charts all day, but unless you actually go out and do something, it will never happen.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:55 am
Myth says...

I'm a rabbit and an Aquarius but I don't read my horoscope any more because it's just a load of rubbish.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:54 pm
sabradan says...

Doe wrote:I'm a rabbit and an Aquarius but I don't read my horoscope any more because it's just a load of rubbish.

Me too!
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:28 pm
Bobo says...

I'm a rabbit and a Taurus, I think. They seem to describe my personality pretty well, but it's easy to make a vague description that will fit a lot of people. In any case, I don't see how it's more logical that when you were born defines who you are than every religion--sure, it's much more logical than some religions, but overall, well, it's hardly logical at all.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:17 pm
zelithon says...

:lol: I don't nessisarily beleive in it myself I just find it interesting.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:38 pm
David Guinness says...

Horoscopes are good general advice for anybody, usually. Now, if you read Linda Goodman's Sun Signs, or something like that, there really seems to be some truth to the different zodiac signs. But not enough to matter in the day-to-day.
David Guinness

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:47 pm
Snoink says...

Griffinkeeper wrote:I have my own interesting signs.

I was born in the year of the dragon, my sign is a Gemini.

To top it of, I turn 18 on 06/06/06, or simply 666.

So, I think it is absolutely worthless.

Really, you can star at astrology charts all day, but unless you actually go out and do something, it will never happen.

What's really interesting is we're twins and we were born in Genimi with several other pairs of twins... six or five? Something like that.

Weird...

But yeah. We're demon children. :twisted:
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:51 pm
hekategirl says...

People, people people...For one thing the animals (i.e rabbit, pig) is CHINESE ASTROLOGY. The other ones (i.e Aquarius) is a compleatly different thing, is called the ZODIAC or WESTERN ASTROLOGY as some people call it. Now Aquarius and Capicorn for example is your SUN SIGN (In western astrology), which means what sign the sun was in when you were born. Now that's just the beginning, th sun sign is what is your outer-self, now your MOON SIGN (What sign the moon is when you were born) is your inner-self. So my sun sign is Aquarius, but my moon sign is Virgo. And then you can figure out what every planet was in when you were born, like my Venus is in Gemini, and my Mercury is in Taurus.

Then their are houses and aspects and cusps and decanetes and blah blah blah

So I agree with you all when you say that when you read your horoscope in the paper it's rubbish, but that's because it's so broad! millions of people are born under the sun sign of *Aquarius* of course it doesn't really apply to you, but if you find out the rest of your planets...then is really gets paticular.

And the Chinese Astrology is a compleatly different thing, it has similarities but not many. Sorry to go on and on :D
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:38 am
Supermal says...

My sun sign is Aquarius and my moon sign is a Leo, which is pretty funny because they supposedly go good together and my mom is a Leo. Well, it's not that funny, but hey :P My Chinese Zodiac is the Horse. I was born in 1991 so all my classmates freak at my when I tell them that I'm a horse instead of a Goat, but my birthday is on January 29 and the Chinese New year was later than that the year I was born so technically I'm a Horse, and my element is Metal, I think. This year the Chinese New Year was on my birthday :D
~Michelle~
Who needs friends when you've just bought a brand new pen?

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:24 am
hekategirl says...

Supermal wrote:My sun sign is Aquarius and my moon sign is a Leo, which is pretty funny because they supposedly go good together and my mom is a Leo. Well, it's not that funny, but hey :P My Chinese Zodiac is the Horse. I was born in 1991 so all my classmates freak at my when I tell them that I'm a horse instead of a Goat, but my birthday is on January 29 and the Chinese New year was later than that the year I was born so technically I'm a Horse, and my element is Metal, I think. This year the Chinese New Year was on my birthday :D

For a long time I though I was a Dog in Chinese Astrology but I was really a Cock, because I read on some cheap China Buffet calender that 1994 is that year of the Dog--which it is. But not until January 29th, my birthday is on January 27th so technically it was still the year of the Cock. Weird, huh?
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:21 am
Supermal says...

Lol, ya
~Michelle~
Who needs friends when you've just bought a brand new pen?

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:43 am
The Silent Aviator says...

I'm a "Capricorn", but I don't believe that there is any validity in Astrology. The sun,moon and stars don't determine a person's personality .The charts or fortune cookies or whatever say that if you were born in this sun phase than you're reprrsented by a certain animal and you have this and that personality. Nonsense;other than the sentimental value of saying
"I am a Capricorn", Astrology is mindless. Of course, you're entitled to your opinions...*shrugs*

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:16 pm
Angel17 says...

I am scorpio and the horse in chinese
Real poetry are those with the best words in the best order

~~~~~~~~Mandy~~~~~~~~~

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:37 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

I happen to be a Leo. And, if you'd like to know my Chinese whats-a-majigger sign, I'm a goat.

So, that being said...

*RAWR*

*BLEAT*

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault